This is a Full Time, exempt, benefited position, generally working Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm. Hours may fluctuate based on business needs. Located at Scripps Coastal Encinitas but will float to other sites (Oceanside & Jefferson) as needed.
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a team oriented environment and is committed to delivering exceptional patient care. You are an asset to the ever-growing OBGYN team within Scripps. You pride yourself on providing opportunity and support to the staff to create an environment that promotes the best patient experience in the county.
The Clinic Operations Supervisor is responsible and expected to perform duties such as:
- Managing daily staffing for assigned clinic operations.
- Ensuring nursing practice reflects established standards of care and practice and a culture that promotes patient safety.
- Ensuring the safe transition of patients thru the continuum of care to include active participation of nursing staff in planning and coordinating patient care, and direct hand-off to next appropriate level of care.
- Sharing leadership responsibilities for the staff, including managing daily staffing plans, under the general direction of the Manager/Director,
- Managing and maintaining schedules for optimal efficiency.
- Working in partnership with Management and Physicians to ensure quality and efficiency in the management of patient care.
- Managing and development of clinical staff.
- Contributing to operations management of assigned business unit(s).
- Participating in budget planning and management.
- Taking proactive initiative in quality management.
Position Pay Range: $31.11-$46.66/hour
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, Scripps Health posts the pay range for all jobs. Please note that actual pay will be determined based on relevant experience and internal equity within the pay range. Please also note this range is applicable for employees who reside in California only. A geographical pay differential may be applied for remote employees who reside out of state. Scripps Health strives to ensure that our employees receive equal pay for equal work in line with our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
This post is also available in: