At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, and respect of an organization that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join a winning team supporting the Nursing Administration and Surgical Services departments at our Scripps Green Hospital as an Administrative Coordinator. In this important role, your primary responsibilities will be to support the Senior Directors for Nursing Administration and Surgical Services by assisting with audits, collating data in Excel by creating pivot tables and presenting information, assisting with calendar management and coordination, supporting unit managers, and processing Kronos edits/approvals. The ideal candidate will have medical office experience including competency in Microsoft Office suite, advanced problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and a pleasant and professional demeanor.
Other general Administrative Coordinator duties may include:
- Provide administrative support to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform clerical, administrative, and general office duties involving typing, record and file maintenance, document creation, mail distribution and reception.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the unit's operations, organization, and procedures.
- Maintain office files and records in accordance with internal procedures.
- Receive and refer visitors and telephone callers.
- Respond to requests for information.
- Opens and distributes mail.
- Provide a full range of administrative data management and coordination of reporting and project duties for the department.
- Analysis and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Maintain appointment calendars.
This is a benefit-eligible Full Time, Day Shift position with a Monday – Friday schedule from 7:30AM – 4PM, located at Scripps Green Hospital in Torrey Pines.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.